Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Candace & Justin- A Bit Delayed

Candace and Justin are an extra-high achieving couple who will be tying the knot this summer (with Corliss Photography serving as official paparazzi). They were excited for their Kelley Farm engagement shoot because Justin grew up on a farm and still holds a love for the country. Candace is more of an urban girl and works as an accountant, constantly traveling from city to city. I could tell immediately that their differences work to their advantage. They are completely great together and their chemistry definitely showed up on camera! Even the February cold and wet couldn't put a damper on their love. Thanks for the great shoot guys!








2 comments:

Rebekah said...

The third one down, with the tree...I LOVE LOVE it. I want to hang it on my wall!

Kali said...

Thank you! That was a new idea- a bit of a risk. I am happy that it worked out!